Contributions are welcome. Most active contributors will be credited in the README. We accept contributions via pull requests on GitHub.
- PSR-2 Coding Standard. The easiest way to apply the conventions is to install PHP CS Fixer.
- Ask before working on a feature. Before spending hours on a feature, open an issue and let's discuss about it.
- Add tests! Patches get accepted only when they include tests.
- Document any change in behaviour. Make sure the
README.mdand any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
- Create feature branches. Small fixes can be pulled from your master branch, but features needs to be pulled from a feature branch.
- One pull request per feature. If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- Send coherent history. Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.